Saturday, October 18, 2008

Training Week


Oh, I can't wait to tell the story. Since things are not completely official, I'm going to wait on the details. All I can say is we have been offered a store....in our area....that's ready to open in about a month!!! We are heading to Pennsylvania this week for training. So, we're off to learn how to make pretzels and run our store!!
God is good!!

20 comments:

Unknown said...

this is sooo very exciting

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful. I know you have been wanting this for a long time. I am very excited for you!

P.S. I love Aunti Anne's pretzels ;-)

Mom 2 six said...

Yummie !
Good luck !

redmaryjanes said...

Oh my word, how cool is that? I am really excited for you guys!

Nikki said...

I knew SOMETHING was going on!
Yay for you...safe travels to Pennsylvania...can't wait to hear all the details!
XX

Kris said...

How exciting! God is SOOO good!

Jill W said...

Indeed He is good! Yeah for you guys! Have fun in PA.

Ashley said...

YAY!!!

Linette said...

How exciting! Can't wait to hear more. :)

Christy said...

No way!! I had no idea you guys were shop owners. That is too cool!! We have one of those in a mall by our house and the pretzles are awesome. You must tell the story when you get home :)

Chrisyt :)

Lisa said...

Congratulations!!!! : )

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
(0"

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Wow I can't believe that this is hapening for you, this is so great!

Mama Darling said...

Can't wait to hear more details! PA is beautiful this time of year. Hope you have a great time. Oh, and I love SG's photography! Of course, I just say "WOW" everytime I look at our girls or think about the miracles that they are!

mommy24treasures said...

what wonderful news:)

~LL~ said...

She is going to be at the church this Sunday! So neat how all of this is happening at the same time.

Mardi said...

how fun! Won't SG love this! :) Keep us updated on your new adventure!

Shari U said...

Mommy Spice, I hope training went well. I can't wait to hear the details. I hope it all works out for you!

momto3_jjj said...

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!! Congratulations!

momto3_jjj said...

I just got cold chills! God really is so good! I am so happy for y'all. Let us know where it is and we'll have to come for a visit! Chad has some customers in the Austin area. Y'all look like you're having so much fun!

I LOVE AUNTIE ANNE'S