It's no secret that I love dressing Spicy Girl up. She's such a doll, and loves getting all "prettied" up. For those of you who have been with me a while, you'll remember that S.G.'s 5th birthday party was a Wizard of Oz theme. Well, when shopping for a Halloween costume, we saw Dorothy, and that was it. You'll notice, we have a white dog.....which means she's a girl....TuTu.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween 2008
It's no secret that I love dressing Spicy Girl up. She's such a doll, and loves getting all "prettied" up. For those of you who have been with me a while, you'll remember that S.G.'s 5th birthday party was a Wizard of Oz theme. Well, when shopping for a Halloween costume, we saw Dorothy, and that was it. You'll notice, we have a white dog.....which means she's a girl....TuTu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
hope she had fun! Great costume, shes so beautiful
I love your blog! Your Daughter
is just beautiful!!! But all the
spicy girls are!!!
Take Care,
Sindy
P.S. Do you mind if I link your
blog to mine? I have a spicy girl
too!
Cute cosstume. I saw it on another girl and had wondered if you would do the same.....I remember the birthday party. :D
So darn cute! I hope to get our pics up tomorrow!
SG looks far too cute!! I love her smile-- it is priceless!! I love the Dorothy outfit!! Too cute!
Christy :)
Post a Comment