Well, we are back from our Christmas Tour. First stop, Christmas with my cousins. .JPG)
Don't tell Spicy Girl she's wearing a skirt and tights because she's gonna play football with the boys. By the time she was finished, her hair and tights were covered with leaves.
.JPG)
Christmas with Nana. S.G. was hoping to get the Puppy in My Pocket Palace. She did!!
.JPG)
Daddy Spice's office is full of fun toys. Spicy Girl got him a new M&M's Fire Engine.
.JPG)
Spicy Girl got me some Starbucks travel mugs and coffee. Jackpot!!
Christmas with Nana. S.G. was hoping to get the Puppy in My Pocket Palace. She did!!
Daddy Spice's office is full of fun toys. Spicy Girl got him a new M&M's Fire Engine.
Spicy Girl got me some Starbucks travel mugs and coffee. Jackpot!!

14 comments:
Glad you're home safely. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. I didn't realized that SG had so many "boy" cousins. The skirt obviously didn't slow her down any! She just has fun no matter where she is! We're looking forward to SG's b-day party. E-mail me if you know of something SG wants. See you at the party. Happy New Year!
Great pictures! Spicy Girl is adorable. Happy New Year! Wow 2007 has flown by!
Looks like SG has pretty devoted bodyguard.
Oh I love the SG and cousin pic, they are two peas in a pod. adorable.
Happy New Year!
Love the pictures! Looks like you had a great Christmas.
Happy New Year to you!!!
Glad you had a nice trip and a great Christmas! When I look at some of the photos of SG, I see my Ella....I think the 2 spicy girls share similar facial features. Both adorable, of course!!
So glad you had such a wonderful Christmas! Love SG's beautiful Christmas dress (and I also love that she plays football in a skirt and tights...my kind of girl!)
Love the new jammies - we have the same tradition here.
Welcome home...Happy New Year!
Love all of the pics! I love that Spicy Girl plays football in her tights. She and Mal would get along great. I also adore her Christmas dress. She looks so lovely and she is very photogenic. Her smile is so beautiful. I also love the Christmas pj's pic. So cute of you all. Happy New Year!!!
Loved all the pictures.....HNY! Here's hoping that we both make it through the review room in the next few months with NO problems!
GREAT photos! So glad to have "met" you in 2007 - and hoping all your wishes come true in 2008!
Happy New Year!
I just wanted to tell you my Chloe is the same as Spicy Girl; she LOVES stuffed animals over a doll any day. I would always have to worry about her reaction to a doll being given to her when she was a toddler because it seemed everyone thought she needed one and she didn't want one.
Happy 2008!
Keep smilin!
Happy New Year!!!
OK, you know I LOVE all of these so much! Can't wait to see you and give SG her present! ; )
Post a Comment