Today, Spicy Girl and I met a preschool friend at Chic-fil-a for lunch. S.G.'s friend is in my class. Her brother was in my class last year; and her mom works at the school as well. So, we have a little history.
The girls opted to trade their toys in for ice cream....shocker!! And, they went up to the counter all by themselves to get it. What independent little girls.
.JPG)
Mmmmmm, totally worth it!!
Mmmmmm, totally worth it!!

11 comments:
Looks like the girls had a lot of fun..
Have a Great Weekend..
Wow, she's getting so big and grown up! Love the playgroup photos.
So cute! That ice cream sure looks good! ;)
Your family sure has had a lot on it's plate lately. I'm so sorry to hear about your husbands job. How devastating. As always I am loving the gorgeous photos of the girls! Their bright smiles light up my day.
Hey sweetie, looks like a great day.
Hope all is well in your world...still praying!
XO
Hi!!! Im back to blogging!!! Man, that icecream looks super yummy :)
Awww so cute! I love the playgruop pictures. The girls are so adorable. That's wonderful that you are able to get together for playdates with them often.
Hay, I left something for you over on my blog. Take a look and tag your it!!!
Christy :)
Awwww! They make the best milkshakes eva! Independent already...
I have been reading your blog and absolutely love it. Both my two girls from Hunan. Me myself also related to Hunan.. so I can relate to you. I have added your blog to my links hope you don't mind.. let me know if you want me take it off.. Here is mine
http://piperfamilyblog.blogspot.com/
Tina
Okay, we are big Chik-fil-a eaters and I had no idea that you could turn your toy in for ice cream. How fun! I know the next time we go, my kids will be all over that.
Post a Comment