Monday, March 17, 2008

Krispy Kreme Anyone?

This weekend, we took off for Austin to visit Nana for a couple of days. Austin has something that our current area does not have....a Krispy Kreme Doughnut store. The last time we were here, Daddy S. tried to tempt me with some....but I put my foot down and refused. This time, I couldn't stand it. I was the tempter. I had not gotten these stink'in doughnuts out of my head. So, yesterday, we made a stop for some yummy Krispy Kremes.Spicy Girl loved watching the doughnuts being made. Of course, while you're watching, they bring you a fresh, warm doughnut before you've even made it to the counter.

They had so many cute, springy doughnuts, but S.G. had to have a chocolate one. That's my girl!!


"Talk to the doughnut, Mommy!"




11 comments:

LaLa said...

Well, I am a Dunkin Donuts fan myself (I like cake donuts) but I love watching her enjoy!

mommy24treasures said...

oh I know they are my fav too, and the thing is one is NEVER enough!!!! I love choc covered:) I don't like them hot though like alot of people.

~LL~ said...

I hear you....when I was preggers with #3 (in G.P. TX) we would drive to A to get a KK. we take the boys every now and then...the older 2 still have their hats in their "treasures."

When are y'all back? We need to play!

Ashley said...

Love the caption on the last picture! :)

Ashley Winters said...

Your girls are absolutely beautiful!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

ok, i shouldn't have visited so early in the morning ... i may eat the donut off the computer ... hee hee ... i am a huge krispy kreme fan ... we have one about 15 minutes from house !!!! when the hot light is on it will make you wreck your car turning in ... hee hee ... will pray for all the changes in your life ... change always brings growth (believe me that is all we have done lately .. i still have to post about most of it) ... love ya sweet friend !!!

Lisa said...

Looks like fun! My kiddo's love going to Krispy Kreme too!

Linette said...

Oh,those are the best! That last picture cracked me up. ;)

Mardi said...

owww Krispy Kreme!! mmmm! We used to have them here, but it went out of business. Hopefully we will get another.

Hope you don't mind, sometimes I come to your site just to remind myself that this wait will be worth it... and I see it is! :)

Mardi said...

owww Krispy Kreme!! mmmm! We used to have them here, but it went out of business. Hopefully we will get another.

Hope you don't mind, sometimes I come to your site just to remind myself that this wait will be worth it... and I see it is! :)

Anonymous said...

You'll be happy to know that the KK in Round Rock wnet under a few months ago. Whew!!