Saturday, March 01, 2008





Three names you go by:

1. Mommy Spice

2. Bug (nickname my dad gave me the day I was born...and still calls me)

3. Mrs. L


Three things you are wearing right now:

1. pajamas

2. slippers

3. glasses


Three longest car rides:

1. Dallas, TX. to Corpus Christie (beach) when I was 7.

2. Crested Butte, Co. to Austin, TX in a snow/ice storm....all the way to Texas.

3. Austin, TX. to Hastings, Nebraska....road trip with friend.


Three of your favorite things to do:

1. Spend time with husband and daughter

2. Traveling

3. Shopping


Three things you want very badly at the moment:

1. To know what God wants us to do.....

2. To know where we're going to live in the next 6 months

3. To know where Spicy Girl is going Kindergarten


Three animals you have or have had:

1. Nichols (my cat in high school)

2. Baby (Pomeranian)

3. Delilah (English Bulldog)


Three things you ate today:

1. Whole wheat pancakes

2. Orange juice

3. Coffee


Three people you last talked to:

1. God

2. Spicy Girl

3. That's it...it's morning and Daddy Spice is not up yet.


Three things you're doing tomorrow:

1. Church

2. Lunch after church

3. Nap?


Three favorite holidays:

1. Thanksgiving

2. Christmas

3. Easter


Three favorite beverages:

1. Milk

2. Coffee

3. Water


Three places you'd like to visit:

1. Austria (Big Sound of Music fan)

2. Great Wall of China (been to China; didn't see the wall)

3. Australia
Let me know if you decide to do this meme so I can come read more about you!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gwen Oatsvall said...

just go your comment .. i will pray for your job situation ... i too feel like Jesus Calling was written just for me each day... What a mighty Father we serve to know us so well and know just what we need ...

Gwen Oatsvall said...

just go your comment .. i will pray for your job situation ... i too feel like Jesus Calling was written just for me each day... What a mighty Father we serve to know us so well and know just what we need ...

~LL~ said...

I, too, am a huge SOM fan. Have you ever read the books that Maria von Trapp has written? Pretty interesting, actually.

Nikki said...

I love that your dad still calls you "Bug"...so cute!

-pj's and slippers = my favorite outfit! Gotta be comfy.

You've got a lot of unknowns right now, but the fact that you're talking to God first thing in the morning makes me smile, knowing everything is gonna be alright. (I'm still prayin' over here too)

Have a good day tomorrow - hope you get that nap!

PandaMom said...

Love all these! ; )

mommy24treasures said...

I know it can be so hard to be where you are right now. I pray you receive the answers and direction you are seeking.

Shari U said...

Mommy Spice....I just noticed on your counter that you've been logged in for Mei Mei already for over 10 months. Did you wait for Spicy Girl ever get quite this long? Remember low bloody long that wait seemed back in 2003.