So it's our second visit with the Easter Bunny, but this time it's with our playgroup!!
Today we were excited to have Panda Girl join us; however, we missed Cheerleader. Doodlebug was not too interested in the Easter Bunny, so we only have Desheng Darling, Snow Bunny, Spicy Girl and Panda Girl pictured.
.JPG)
Doodlebug, Panda Girl, Snow Bunny, Desheng Darling, Spicy Girl
.JPG)
And a last minute shot of Panda Mom, Panda Girl, Mommy Spice and Spicy Girl!!
Doodlebug, Panda Girl, Snow Bunny, Desheng Darling, Spicy Girl
And a last minute shot of Panda Mom, Panda Girl, Mommy Spice and Spicy Girl!!

12 comments:
Reunited, and it feels so good!
You know I love it when you get together with the Panda-fam.
Love the pictures...glad you had fun!
Aww, it's so great to see these pics with the Pandas included. It reminds of how great it's been to see them grow over the past couple of years!!
And another thing, I can't BELIEVE I haven't asked you this yet -- now that American Idol is in full swing, do you have top favs?
Looks like a lot of fun!
That first pic of SG is A-DOR-A-BLE!!!
had fun today...let's do it again soon
Those are my favorites too, but not in that order (not yet at least, hehe, I think we still have a couple of weeks for me to know for sure):
Brooke
David A.
Karly
David Cook
Love the bunny pics!!! Can't wait to do those trips again! So fun!
Cute as always !
You and my gloryandgrace are AI buddies? Who knew? LOL!
oh I am sure it was a super fun day! Love the pics.
Aww, how lovely. Great pictures. Girls all look beautiful. Happy Easter.
The girls are so darn cute!! I love the Easter Bunny pic-- far too cute!! You two mommies arnt too bad yourselves :)
Chrsity :)
precious pictures...
Post a Comment