I'm not sure if you all knew this or not, but today is Princess "S.G." Day. Well, at least it is over here. How did this day come about? Let me tell you. Daddy Spice has always been good about taking S.G. out on special little dates. She gets to chose where they eat...usually McDonald's or Chuck E. Cheese, and then they do a little special outing together. Well, lately D.S. has been super busy with taking 24 hours in college. He's home more, but either reading, doing homework or taking tests online. So, needless to say, they have not had much quality time together. We decided it was high time for a special date, so, last night, before S.G. went to bed, D.S. said to her, "S.G., did you know that tomorrow is Princess "S.G." day?" Her eyes about popped out of her head. After he explained, she was beside herself.
This morning, I helped her get her princess clothes on, and off they went to The Cracker Barrel. Afterward, D.S. surprised her with ice skating for her very first time. Now, since D.S. had to leave for class after that, I got to meet them there. I stayed hidden for the most part to take pictures, then when they were about to finish, I "showed" up.
S.G. had a wonderful time with her Daddy today. I know she can't wait for the next Princess "S.G." Day.

12 comments:
That is the best and sweetest idea!!! I think we need to have a princess day around here!
That looks SO fun! I'm glad they got to do that!!!
What a sweet Daddy! She will remember those special dates for sure. My DH has had daddy/daughter dates since Paige was 3 years old. She would pick out his clothes and everything, too cute. Now that she's 14, she'll still go, but not if he calls them 'dates!' LOL I know she still enjoys her special time with her daddy.
That is awesome.....I think I'll have to mention that to Mufasa....
Oh my word...I love the pictures of her at the skating rink with her princess dress on, that is just darling!
I love your sneaky little picture taking! So Cute.
I also think you did great on writing in the snow on the car window...brilliant! ; )
I love that! SG obviously LOVES her time with daddy (and you are so sweet to stay behind the scenes to take pics)...
And it looks like she did great on her skates. I have been meaning to take Lily too.
What a wonderful Daddy! Every little girl should have a princess day. :)
Looks like they had so much fun!
What a lucky little girl! This is one post that I probably shouldn't let DD read. Since DB and DB already have the idea that they should be treated as royalty, they'll demand to know when their "princess days" are. This was really sweet of Daddy Spice, knowing how busy he is right now.
Boppa Spice, here. Can't get it it to say anything except "anonymous" Rats!
DS and MS are "Parents of the Year" in my book. How did DS know that it was Princess Day? What a guy.
oh what a special post. What a special fun day. What a special daddy and what a special princess you have!!!
Post a Comment