Monday, March 31, 2008

5 Year Portrait

Every year I take Spicy Girl to get her portrait done after her birthday. S.G. turned 5 in January, but I waited until spring to get her portraits done. They took a million poses, but I picked out my two favorite (as I am known for WAY overbuying).
I love the Chinese Proverb that says, "There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it."


27 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

amen to the proverb ... your spicy girl is beautiful just as my two are ... thanks so much for participating in my God project ... no hurry on the story ... my goal is to get it all ready in the next 3-6 months ... i am so excited about reading everyone's story and seeing what God has in store for this ...

~Amy~ said...

Simply beautiful pictures...I love that chinese proverb as well! I hope you have a great Monday!

~LL~ said...

I LOVE those pictures. SG is SO pretty!

In reply to your comment on my blog...hold onto the dream. Remember, with God, ALL things are possible.

Let's plan another meal SOON!!!!

LaLa said...

Beautiful...that blue on her is striking : )

C's Mom said...

Beautiful!

What a perfect proverb.

Anonymous said...

What a beauty she is!!! Love the portraits.

4D said...

Those are just lovely!

I adore the colours and the poses. Beautiful smile.

Keep smilin!

mommy24treasures said...

very pretty. Wow good for you ont he will power and only choosing 2! I have overspent and wish I hadn't/

Shari U said...

What an absolutely beautiful and precious little girl. You are so lucky to be her mommy!

Linette said...

Oh..how beautiful. I love them both! Spicy Girl is so stunning!

Pipers said...

What a beautiful picture! Kelly's birthday also in January she just turned 4. I have never had her picture taken.. should start it now. Drop me a note if you are coming to Orlando we can let the girls meet, and our DH can talk about Bio-diesel.. There are group of people into it.

Tina

Unknown said...

just too wonderful...these are perfect!

PandaMom said...

You know you have to save one for US! ; )

Anonymous said...

Came to your blog from ~ll~ and I have to say your daughter is so so cute!! I had to tell you before I read on!!! Blessings!!

Beckyb said...

What great pictures!! Your spicy girl is SO beautiful!!! But I am partial to spicy girls!!! :)

Christy said...

She is so beautiful!!! Just Phenominally beautiful!!! I love that proverb-- totally true!!

Christy :)

Mama Darling said...

And better yet, she's just a beautiful in person! What a sweetie.

Julie and Steve said...

These are AMAZING photos. She is truly a gorgeous little girl (so you aren't just biased...lol) Great photographer!

Rmomof3 said...

I love it! H- Bear has the same dress. Did you get the matching one for an A.G. doll too? Love the pictures. She is beautiful. Where did you go for the photos? Blessings!

Lisa said...

She sure is BEAUTIFL!!! Wow!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful!! Great pictures.

Happy Tuesday. Hugs from up north.

Beth and Grace

Elise said...

Just precious!!!

SabineM said...

What a gorgeous spicy girl!

Anonymous said...

I love that proverb too.
Glad you dropped by the site.
Will be back to visit again.
The kids are soooo cute.
Frances

Sophie's Mom said...

I can understand why you would overbuy - beautiful!

Nikki said...

Good for you - getting SG's portrait taken every year...I did it the first year and then stopped.
I love both photos...breathtakingly beautiful!

Hope you are having a good week.
XO

Anonymous said...

LOVE that S.G. and miss her terribly! Those pics are beautiful. I too love the proverb. Tell S.G. that Ms. Tracie misses her and give her a big hug for me!