It's been a while since I've just posted cutie pie pictures of Spicy Girl and friends, so now it's time to catch up. A few weeks ago, S.G. went to her preschool friend's princess birthday party. S.G. went as Aurora.
Here we are at the park on a gorgeously, warm February day. Of course, a couple days later it snowed. Snow Bunny has a new "puppy." Her name is Ginger, and she had a blast at the park with us.
.JPG)
Spicy Girl and Snow Bunny are checking out a spider.
.JPG)
Last week, we went over to The Panda Families house. They have 2 new adorable puppies. We couldn't get enough of them.
.JPG)
And of course, Mommy Spice and Panda Mom got in some puppy cuddles too.
.JPG)
Hope everyone is doing well. Just a side note to some personal friends; my email has changed. I sent out a new email to everyone, but found that it's been going in to people's junk mail. Bonnie- got your letter. Thank you so much. My new email is (my name)@t(last name with s on end).com. Ha-Ha. See if you can figure that out. LOL!!
Spicy Girl and Snow Bunny are checking out a spider.
Last week, we went over to The Panda Families house. They have 2 new adorable puppies. We couldn't get enough of them.
And of course, Mommy Spice and Panda Mom got in some puppy cuddles too.
Hope everyone is doing well. Just a side note to some personal friends; my email has changed. I sent out a new email to everyone, but found that it's been going in to people's junk mail. Bonnie- got your letter. Thank you so much. My new email is (my name)@t(last name with s on end).com. Ha-Ha. See if you can figure that out. LOL!!

7 comments:
Oh I love the puppy pictures! Too cute. :) Spicy Girl gets more beautiful with every picture and she is definitely a princess!
Ooh! lovin' those cutie-pie pictures. SG makes a perfect, little princess.
And I always love to see you with the Panda family!
Love all the sweet pics...I see a new puppy in your future : )
Cute pics...love the princess picture. And you and PM look cute with the pups!
Email? I think this is the one I have already...could that be right?
I do have to say that you have one of the best play groups that I see in blog land! Luck you.....love all the pictures!
Great pictures! Those puppies are too cute!
I hope Panda mom looks at sweet Ginger to see what is only weeks away!!! In vest in the puppy chew toy business! Great shots!!!
Post a Comment