Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We just about gave up, then two weeks ago, after 40 plus showings, a family fell in love with our house and wanted it immediately. Here it is, 2 weeks later, and we're done. We spent the weekend packing and moving the rest of the furniture out of our house. Today we closed on it. Thank you Lord!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the sell of your home! How are you?

Mommy Spice said...

Hi Leah! I'm doing well. Glad to have the house sold. Are you still at NABS?

~LL~ said...

SO glad that you are done....it is so stressful buying/selling a house and packing and moving...

especially when the trailer isn't big enough....LOL!!! I'm still giggling about it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations!!!! Selling a house in this super soft market is a huge blessing!!! I bet you are feeling a huge relief!

Shari U said...

Praise the Lord! You are now officially in a position to do whatever you are led to do and I can't wait to hear what that will be!

Ashley said...

YAY! I know yall are relieved!