Saturday, October 14, 2006

CULTURE DAY



We met up with one of our playgroup friends who is also a Hunan Spicy Girl. This sign says Hunan. The girls got to take pictures with other girls from the same province. We missed the picture taking, so we took one of just our girls. All of the girls got a stuffed panda when they arrived. Aren't they cute? Panda Express catered lunch and donated all of the bears. We love Panda Express!!

I asked Spicy Girl what her favorite part of the day was, and she said when the panda picked her up. She asked me what my favorite part was and I said I enjoyed seeing all the other children from China and meeting their parents. It was a great day! Daddy Spice was sick and had to stay home, but we showed him all the stuff we bought and pictures we took. He'll have to go next year.

1 comment:

PandaMom said...

I don't know what it says, but I want one of these t-shirts!!