

Yesterday was our annual Kidsfest. Every year it seems to get bigger. This year we saw more than 10,000 people. We had a carnival, blow ups, rock climbing, pony rides, preschool games and many food vendors. We enjoyed some bar-b-que and pizza.

This is Spicy Girl with a group of sisters. The one in pink is our pastor's wife. The one in blue is the wife of the Master's Commission pastor, and the one in white is Daddy Spice's administrative assistant. Spicy Girl adores them all.
We feel so blessed to be a part of this church and family. This was our 3rd Kidsfest!!

5 comments:
We had a wonderful time! Desheng Darling is still enjoying the candy. Tell Daddy Spice that he and his team did a great job. Can't wait until next year.
So I have to give you major props for "Fat man in a little coat" over at PandaMom's blog....
"Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?"
"Brothers don't shake hands. Brothers gotta hug."
I think she posted a winner with that blog entry :)
We missed you both today, but realize how much you had to get done. Love the pic of the church!
Hey La La! I love looking at your blog....I'm having technical difficulties with mine....need some help from you!
Hope ya'll had a great Halloween!
Sounds like I missed a great evening! I had a great time last night, but it was freezing!
Post a Comment