Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Hubby!!





How do you know you're a Children's Pastor?.... When you get Operation and Flarp (the goop in a can that sounds like flatulants) for your birthday. Today is Daddy Spice's 37th birthday. We had the Panda family over to celebrate. What a blast. They are fellow Children's Pastors and parents to a daughter from China. We met and bonded quickly. This is what they brought D.S. for his birthday. Never mind that we had a blast playing.


The girls wanted to play too. We let them watch a little, then shoed them off to play their "own" games. We were playing a "grown up" game. LOL!!







Don't touch the sides!!!

Butterfinger!!! (remember the old commercials?)

2 comments:

~LL~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY SPICE! I could have joined y'all with our own Shrek operation game. :D

PandaMom said...

LOVE THE PICS!!! How do you get your words colored and the font bigger??? I don't think I can do that. : ( I hope y'all enjoy your "grown up game". See you Sat.!