I know that I have been blogging A LOT lately. It just seems like there is so much to blog about. I love taking pictures and finding stories in them. I am a scrapbooker, but I have not had the time to scrapbook since the summer. Since I can't scrapbook right now, I blog. It's so easy to load the picture and write a story.So, Spicy Girl put these three bears in a bowl, brought them to me and said, "Look, it's Daddy (Winnie the Pooh), Mommy (colorful bear) and me (little bear).
How cute is that?!!? When Daddy and I hug, she cannot be left out. She grabs right on to us and joins the hug. Here's our family Bear Hug.

3 comments:
That's hilarious because PG does that exact same things, except we a set of mismatch giraffes!!!!!
Cuteness....
I don't scrapbook...I have neither the time nor the desire. I'd rather point, shoot, print and shove into an album. I can't even get that done. ;)
thanks for your post...WE have to go out of town this weekend but I cant wait to communicate with you and panda mom..I have so much to learn...have a good one
Post a Comment