
I walked into Spicy Girl's room this morning to get her up for Mother's Day Out. I noticed a "soured milk" smell lurking. I figured she must have a sippy cup of milk stashed somewhere. I didn't see one anywhere but figured we'd search the room when we got home. Well, this evening, while Spicy Girl was reading books with her grandmother, I decided to search her recently cleaned room. The smell was faint, but nonetheless, I was getting to the bottom of it. As I stuck my head in to her recently cleaned out closet, I noticed the smell getting stronger. I keep her overnight bag stored underneath her hanging clothes, so I pulled it out and.....jackpot!! It wasn't a sippy cup of milk. It was a rotten banana!!! We visited the grandparents 2 1/2 weeks ago. I noticed our bananas were getting ripe and I didn't want them to get bad before we got home, so I threw them in the side pocket. Spicy Girl ate 2 of the bananas, but we left one in her bag. Well apparently, I unpacked very quickly and forgot to remove the banana. Wouldn't you think we would have smelt it before today? You would think, but no. It is disgusting. It smells like vinegar, and even had little white bugs all over it.....Maggots? Absolutely revolting.
The overnight bag is now in the trash can outside, and I have lysoled the closet. I am disgusted!!!

1 comment:
EEEWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment