Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What is it about rocks.....


For playgroup this week we went to, what I know refer to as Bee Park. The girls did play on the swings and slides for a time, but what is it about rocks?

Ever since Spicy Girl was a baby, she has loved rocks. We took her to this great park in Austin one day to see the ducks. I thought that she would go wild over the ducks. No, she fell in love with the rocks. We took our shoes off, stepped in the water to get closer to the ducks, but that only made the rocks more sparkly.

Who really needs playgrounds? Just dump a huge mound of rocks on the ground, and they are happy.

1 comment:

PandaMom said...

Sounds like PG with her Princess vitamin box!! Who cares about the great Princess vitamins she begged for.....she carries the BOX around everywhere with jewelry in it! Crazy kids! Hey, if Monday playgroup doesn't work out, remember that Tracy might not make it, whatever, I can't exactly remember if we made any plans, but maybe we can do our tea room on Monday???