Thursday, November 30, 2006

Brrrrrr... Welcome Winter

Welcome Winter!! Here we are in North Texas welcoming our first REAL cold front. It's just finished sleeting here and snow is on the way...maybe. We actually thought we'd have a little more than this, but hey, we're glad to have this. For those of you who live north and experience cold, snowy winters, this is probably no big deal to you. But for those of us who live south and live with winters based on cold fronts that occasionally come in, this is awesome.

What's crazy is, the temperature was 80 degrees yesterday. This is sooo Texas weather. The high today was 32 degrees, and it's still dropping.









Spicy Girl was awed by the ice on the ground. I do hope we get some snow today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pics! We haven't braved it out yet, but I had to stay home from work today because of it. All well and good, except....that means I have to work tomorrow-normally my day off! Oh well..
Enjoy the cold!
-Ali

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

We actually got snow here in Lubbock. It was great! I don't know exactly where you are, but I'm sure what we got was headed your way! Enjoy the change in seasons!

Mardi said...

Too cute! :)

Mama Darling said...

Glad to see Spicy Girl is feeling better. Get her in out of the cold! She's got to be well enough to see Santa Monday. Ha!