Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Whirl Wind Week!!!

What a whirlwind this week has been. Here is what we have been up to: Playgroup, Preschool, untimely funeral of a friend, quick trip to Austin and back for some adoption paperchasing, Thanksgiving Feast and program at preschool, dinner at friend's house, visitor in from out of town.... Needless to say, we're exhausted.When we took our quick run to Austin, we got to have a little visit with the grandparents. This made the trip all worth while for Spicy Girl. We had about 5 hours before we had to drive back home, so we did what we usually do....shopping!!
Here is Spicy Girl after it all. I had to go to the store after school today to get cake stuff for dessert tonight. Spicy Girl just couldn't take any more. I didn't know what else to do but let her take a little rest in the cart. Do you see her head on my purse? I was able to get my camera out of my purse without interrupting her sleep. Poor baby.

And you wonder how I have the time to blog right now. Well, besides the point that the grocery cart picture cracked me up.... my cake has to cool before I can ice it.

6 comments:

Mama Darling said...

Too precious for words! Glad we could help out. She and DD had a great time. Oh, sorry my car was locked on the passenger side. Wish I had thought about it before you went out in the cold.

Tamara said...

Way to multi task! What a cutie pie picture of a sleeping beauty.

Mardi said...

Too cute! I love the picture of her zonked out in the cart. A picture paints a thousand words. :)

Have a great weekend!

PandaMom said...

By Monday that will be YOU zonked out in the cart! HA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Laura
I finally got a chance to look at your blog. It is so cute and I love the testimony at the bottom!! My family has been so blessed by you and yours, Trenton with you as his teacher, Ashlyn with Lauren as her friend and I have been blessed to be able to call you friend. Keep bloggin' girl!!
Lylyan

theGboys said...

LOVE the cart pic....sometimes I wish I could just crawl in the cart and nap and let someone else do the shopping........