Thursday, November 30, 2006

Marshmallows Roasting on an Open Fire...

The weather is getting us in the Spirit of the Season. Tonight Daddy Spice made a fire for Spicy Girl. Not only that, but he brought marshmallows home after work.
So, Spicy Girl and I got busy. This marshmallow is lightly toasted. I didn't want to burn her mouth on the first try.
"Yummy. That's good stuff Mommy!"
Now... Mommy Spice likes hers "charred!"

6 comments:

Mama Darling said...

Mmm Mmm Good!

PandaMom said...

I LOVE my marshmallows just like yours! SG is so darling all bundled up! ; )

Stephanie said...

MMMMMMM! You just made me hungry for marshmallows!! So much fun!!

~LL~ said...

I want some s'mores! :D

Funn...I blogged about the weather, too. I guess it made a major impact. Fun times!

Mardi said...

I love it! Looks like so much fun!:)

JenLo said...

Can ya do that with a gas fireplace?