Monday, November 06, 2006

When Love Takes You In - Steven Curtis Chapman

November is Adoption Awareness month. This is a song we listened to over and over until we got our precious baby. Steven Curtis Chapman has 3 daughters adopted from China. I thought I would share this video in honor of Adoption Awareness Month.

6 comments:

PandaMom said...

You know I cry everytime I watch this video. It is priceless and poignant. I still need to learn how to get YouTube!!!

Unknown said...

This video is on my blog..I had no idea it was Adoption Awareness month!!!! Cant wait to research more..YOu have been an encouragement

Stephanie said...

I love this video too. It's hard to hold back the tears!

Mardi said...

I saw this video in one of SCC's concerts. It was just before we decided to look into adopting. Who would have known then that we would be going to China as well! I love this video. His family is an inspiration.

I also was not aware of Adoption Awareness Month. Thanks for the note!

Phat Girl said...

Yep, I am crying! Thanks for the happy tears!!
God is working hard in me the last few months about children....I keep saying I am Single, and I want to wait for a husband......but I think God has other plans. I would love to sit down with you and PandaMom to pick your brains!

Anonymous said...

Oh MY.....

tears are flowing....and my heart was tugged hard! This song is absolutely beautiful, as is the video, and I have never heard it before!! Thanks for sharing!