Well, it is true. My camera is dead. I dropped it at the library, and there is no fixing it. I haven't even had it a year yet. Never fear. I will just have to be a little creative with my blogs....and I do have a video camera that has a digital camera on it. So, I will still continue snapping shots of our adventures. For now, I will follow suite and answer the ABC's of Me, as other fellow bloggers have done.
The ABC's of Me!
A- Available or taken?
Already taken
B- Best Friend?
My husband!!
C- Cake or Pie?
Cake! I love it. I'm not much on icing, just love the moist, creamy cake!
D- Drink of Choice?
Coffee, iced tea, diet coke....but when it comes down to it, I usually just drink water.
E- Essential Item?
Chocolate!!
F- Favorite Color?
Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms?
Either one, but I really have to be in the mood for them.
H- Hometown?
Austin, TX...Hook'em Horns!!
I- Indulgence?
Fun money to spend at Target, pedicures, movies
J- January or February?
OOOh, hard one. I love January because it means there's still a couple of months of cold weather and it's my daughter's birthday. February because it's still cold...and Valentine's Day.
K- Kids and names?
Spicy Girl!!
L- Life is incomplete without?
My family
M- Marriage Date?
December 18, 1993
N- Number of Siblings?
2 step sisters
O- Oranges or apples?
Oranges! I have sensitive teeth (grinder) and can't handle apples.
P- Phobias/Fears?
Roaches! Detest them!!
Q- Favorite Quote?
Psalm 139, the Bible
R- Reason to Smile?
My husband, my daughter, my life.
S- Season?
Fall and Winter
T- Tag three people!
Mommy Darling, Team Mom, "G" Boys Mommy
U- Unkown Fact About Me?
I hate reading directions. Please just tell me how to do it.
V- Vegetable you hate?
Squash! Squash! Squash! I don't care what color it is our how you make it....I hate it!!!
W- Worst habit?
Procrastination
X- X-Rays you've had?
dental and chest
Y- Your favorite food?
Spaghetti & Garlic Bread
Z- Zodiac?
Gemini
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I CANNOT believe it about your camera!! AHHHH!!! Since when is RED your fav. color, Miss Green? I can't wait to see you on Monday!!!!!!!! ; )
I see your new NeoCounter--I'm going to be your 2nd city on there. My kids think it's the greatest thing ever to check it every morning to see who came to our blog.
Sorry about your camera. That is definitely a bummer.
Have a great weekend!
Do you mind if I add your site as a link to mine?
Hey, my name is Emmie, and I found your blog through my mom's. (Plumper post) You have a beautiful daughter and I love you ABC's. Sorry about your camera, that's no good!!
Sorry about your camera.. maybe you could find a replacement on ebay? I'd be lost without mine...
hugs-
Val
Too bad about your camera. My daughter Emmie and I are wondering what your little girls name is? Did we miss that somewhere?
Post a Comment