Today we finally got to get out of the house. First stop, doctor's office. Spicy Girl has had a cold for a week now. Yesterday she broke out in a rash all over her body. I called the doctor, and he said to bring her in today. Well, have you ever heard of Fifths Disease? I heard it many times when I was a teacher, but had to be refreshed. It's kind of like the chicken pox, but only contagious 24 hours before they break out and 24 hours after. So my question was.....COULD WE PLEASE GO TO IKEA TODAY??!!! He said yes, she's no longer contagous.
Cousin Sonja was with us today. She bought new plates for her soon to be new apartment. Daddy Spice and I bought more shelving for our family room, which will be a makeshift pantry, since my kitchen came without one....and I'm about to lose my mind. We also came out with a new art table for Spicy Girl.
Here's Daddy Spice and Spicy Girl getting ready to check out.
I had to throw this picture in for Panda-Mom. She has a really cute picture of Panda Girl sleeping. I went in and checked on Spicy Girl last night, and here's the way I found her.
I threw this one in for Mommy Darling. Spicy Girl went out in her pajamas too....only I put a coat, hat and tennis shoes on her. (LOL)
Cousin Sonja was with us today. She bought new plates for her soon to be new apartment. Daddy Spice and I bought more shelving for our family room, which will be a makeshift pantry, since my kitchen came without one....and I'm about to lose my mind. We also came out with a new art table for Spicy Girl.
Here's Daddy Spice and Spicy Girl getting ready to check out.
I had to throw this picture in for Panda-Mom. She has a really cute picture of Panda Girl sleeping. I went in and checked on Spicy Girl last night, and here's the way I found her.
I threw this one in for Mommy Darling. Spicy Girl went out in her pajamas too....only I put a coat, hat and tennis shoes on her. (LOL)
1 comment:
OK~last night I found a weird teeny-tiny bumpy rash all over PG. I remember one time Dr. D saying that is was probably just some viral thing manifesting that way....wonder if she got Fifth's, too? Hmmm....
IKEA looked like lots of FUN! Love the sleeping pic, too. MISS YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment