Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Feeling Better and Out on the Town!

First of all I want to thank everyone for their well wishes and prayers. I am feeling much better now. So today, we finally got out of the house and went to the library.The first thing Spicy Girl wanted to do was play with the puzzles. As I was in no hurry to get back home, I let her play to her hearts desire.
Look who's here...a preschool buddy. Today is usually a school day, but we are all off today. He enjoyed playing puzzles with Spicy Girl.
Now it's time to pick out some books. We ended up with about 7 books and a dvd. I would have more pictures, but I dropped my camera, and broke it....Yikes!! I'm going back to Target with the receipt to see what they will do for me. It shouldn't have broken, as I was low to the ground and dropped it on carpet. So we'll see.

6 comments:

Steffie B. said...

What a fun day for you...and not a crazy one which was probably good for you! She is so darling! I wish Sophia's hair would grow like that! :)I guess she is only 2.

PandaMom said...

Woohoooo---so great to talk to you today! Glad that you are back in the land of the living...can't wait to see you...well, that is if all your cooties are gone! HA! XXOO

Phat Girl said...

I am glad you are feeling better! I am glad you had fun at the library!

Mama Darling said...

Oh no, not your camera! Sure hope Target is nice to you. You've got to have a camera!!!!What's a blog without pictures????
So glad you are feeling better!

redmaryjanes said...

You daughter is just too cute! Glad to see that you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

boppaspice said

What's more fun than going to the library. Do I detect the Mimispice gene in all this? Hooray for you.