Saturday, January 27, 2007

Going Through Old Pictures

Since my camera is broken (sniffle), I have been looking through old pictures to see what I can blog about. I decided to go through Daddy Spice's picture folder and found more of our China pictures. So, here's a little walk down memory lane.This is Spicy Girl's referral picture. Look at those cheeks!! When we were leaving for China, Boppa Spice (grandpa) said, "You bring home this baby!"
This is us filling out paper work right before the babies were brought into the room. We were giddy!
Here's Spicy Girl's Nanny handing her to me. Spicy Girl smelled a little like spit up (long ride on bus to get to our hotel) and she had a terrible rattle in her chest. Other than that, she was absolutely perfect!
We were "commanded" to take the babies to our rooms, feed them, and let them sleep. Daddy gave Spicy Girl her first bottle, and she fell asleep drinking it. Look at her hand on his; making eye contact. We called our families after we put baby to bed. We assured Boppa Spice that we got "that" baby.
This is one of my absolute favorite pictures of Spicy Girl. This is our first day together. She just laughed and ate up our attention. To this day, she sure does demand that attention.

12 comments:

Emmie said...

Oh, I love looking at old pictures! They bring back so many wonderful memories don't they!? Well, thanks for sharing. She is adorable! :)

redmaryjanes said...

Those are wonderful pictures!

Mardi said...

Cute pictures!

I got your message about your I171H going out. Congratulations!! :)

Beckyb said...

Thanks for sharing - I've just found your blog and am totally enjoying it - as a mom to another SPICY girl - this was a treat!!!

Beckyb said...

You may sure add us to your links - our spicy girl, Chloe is from the Pingjiang SWI. Gotcha Day was April 7, 2005.

Steffie B. said...

Pictures in China are the best. I cry every time I look at our album! Thanks for sharing.....you'd better get a new camera! ;)

theGboys said...

Hey girl-

thanks for being the only one to look at my blog anyway...tee hee. It makes me feel special! Yes, I know I need to do it more, but life gets in the way...someday, someday it will be easier--ha! I love these pics of L. She is just so beautiful.

Phat Girl said...

SpicyGirl is adorable! It's amazing how much she still looks like her baby pictures! Congrats on a beautiful baby girl!

PandaMom said...

I can't believe that SG was sooooo little!!! See you at the party!

Unknown said...

You just make me more and more excited..I always enjoy visiting here! Those cheeks are awesome

Sonia said...

Spicy Girl was adorable then as she is now. Love the pictures!

Tamara said...

Oh wow! I bet the memories came flooding in! Thanks for sharing these special pictures!