So I've been trying to get Daddy Spice to agree on a name for Mei Me (little sister in Chinese), but since the actual adoption is so far off, he has been reluctant to choose a name. However he has thrown a few names out there along with my many names. So here's a list of a few we've thought of. What's your opinion?
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I must say, I LOVE the name Elise and you don't hear it very often~
Ally and Macy sound like they could be nicknames for longer ones...
I love the poll. I've got to think of something to vote on so that I can add one to my blog. ha! I like the name, Claire, and have thought of using it myself, but who knows? I obviously like the names Kate and Elizabeth, since we chose those names for dd#1. Elise is also beautiful. This is tough. Do you only get to choose one???????ha!
My first pick was Claire but I said it with your last name and it sounded like "clairvoyant" so I had to nix that one. Sorry. I am torn between Macy and Elise. I have written them both out along with your last name as well as with SpicyGirl's name. Macy is cutesy and Elise is elegant. Sooooo, what do YOU think? Call me! ; ) BTW: I'm with MD, I have to come up with some kind of POLL!
Hey Laura
These are such cute pics. She sure had a great time at the party!! We are looking forward to and planning her birthday party as we speak and hope ya'll will be able to make it as well.
See ya next week!
Lylyan
Okay... I picked Katherine because I love the name Kate! DH and I had a goofy way of deciding what names would make our list of possibilities. We would see if the name would pass the Supreme Court Justice test. Would this name work if our DD became a SC Justice? If not.. then off the list. So.. that is how we came up with Madeline. It passed the test! Pretty scientific, huh? haha
(Actually, one of my favorite students over my 17 year teaching career has the name Elise. She is just a fantastic young lady.)
My first pick was also Claire because I love this name. But, in the end, I voted for Katherine because, aside from my obvious biased (it's my middle name), it's also our great-grandmother's name! I'm sure you thought of this too.:-)
Post a Comment