Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sick Day


We've been indoors for 5 days now with the exception of church on Sunday. Our area was hit with a winter storm Sunday night. This is what's left of it....icicles (spell check isn't working) and some leftover ice. It's been nice being homebound, lounging in 'jammies all day, getting little projects done around the house, baking.... Well, I woke up this morning, got ready to go teach preschool, went to get Spicy Girl ready, and found her with an icky nose and red throat.

So we stayed home today. Spicy Girl really didn't feel like smiling here, but she's so used to smiling for the countless pictures Mommy takes of her. Time for Tylenol.

Tylenol's kicked in. Let's bake some cookies!!

3 comments:

PandaMom said...

Cute pics of SG. Go check out my links section. You'll be impressed! ; )

Team Mom said...

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the music on your blog!!!!!! You will have to show me how you got it on there. I now have blog envy! Please forgive me.

Phat Girl said...

I don't feel well today.....Can you have Spicy Girl make me some chocolate cookies? :)