
Ok, so I'm going to brag a little. Do you remember back in August when I posted about joining a gym. I was sick of my weight gain, and just feeling yucky about myself. Well, since then, exact date, August 22, I have lost 21 pounds. I am so excited and I feel great. I still have a little ways to go, but I have not felt this good about myself in a long time.
So how have I done it? A question one of the trainers at the gym asked me yesterday after being weighed and measured; exercise 4-5 days a week and eating much smaller portions. I watch everything I put in my mouth. I still eat bits of chocolate here and there, but I don't just pop piece after piece in my mouth. I also have not had a burger and fries in almost 3 months. I still eat most of what I want, but much smaller portions.
If I'm not bellydancing, Zumba dancing or circuit training at the gym, I'm on my treadmill at home. I've never been one to enjoy exercise, but I am totally addicted to it now.
So, I found this picture of this girl showing how her pants are too big. Well, this morning, I had to cinch my belt really tight to keep the pants on that I haven't even been able to wear in over a year.

In London's words (from Suite Life of Zack and Cody)
"Yeah me!!"

22 comments:
Go Mommy Spice!!!! 21 pounds.......that's awesome!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
This is quite an accomplishment and lots of hard work because you are also teaching too! You inspire me.
WOW...that is awesome!!! You are one hot mama
yeah you! Im so proud, impressed and jealous! Thats awesome
Wow! I'm so proud of you! I am headed back to weight watchers!
Congrats! Way to go!
I noticed it in your face when you posted the Gotcha Day Celebration Pictures! In fact I had to look twice b/c - I didn't even think it was you at first!
blessings~
Renee
Woohoo for you! Rock your sassy self right through the holidays.
yeah you!!!!! is right!
That is so great!!!! Keep up the good work!!!
Oh YAY!!!!!! That is awesome! I am so so very proud of you. You have inspired me to get back on track with losing weight. I feel yucky right now and I know that exercise would make me feel so much better. I even have a treamill in my living room now but I can't make myself get on it. thanks for inspiring me. Pray for me.:)
I really am so proud of you.
HOLY COW inspiration girl-- you are totally going to inspire me. I just posted on my blog about how I feel uncomfy in my own skin and I hate it. You totally are inspiring me and I am so proud of you!!! THat is awesome and 21 pounds is a ton of weight. Good for you!!!
Christy :)
CONGRATS Spicy Mom! I'm so proud of you! Losing weight is NOT easy! Keep up the good work!
Good job! Losing weight is so hard..you should be very proud of yourself. :)
Yeah Mommy Spice!! That's awesome! You go girl! :)
WOW! That's great! Congrats! You should be very proud of yourself.
Congratulations! That is fantastic.
Congratulations! How awsome! Great job!
"Yeah you" all right!!!! That is so great and I think you have given me some motivation today. I went shopping with my girls this afternoon and I tried on a couple of things....depressingly put them back and came home feeling like I need to kick my rear into gear and loss a few! Well it is not rocket science right? Start moving and eat less....hmmm, maybe in 3 months I can brag too? Way to go girl!
WOW that's a lot of weight in a short time, way to go!! I was training in from Dec to March last year for my first 15K, doing weight watcher's, running non-stop (6 days a week) and lost EIGHT pounds in the same amount of time (I am always, always, slow to lose).
I have 35 I have to get back off. I've never been heavy and it makes me sick I've let it get this bad (divorce will do that to you though!).
I'm so impressed and now feel motivated to get back in shape. I'm throwing my money away at the gym! (Need to actually UTILIZE the place for crying outloud).
Looks like you have totally started a weight loss revolution in the Dallas area. You rule, hot mama.
You look great! I am so impressed. Does this mean that I get to take your turn at the chocolate fountain next week at Cheerleader's b-day party?????I didn't think so. Don't get too skinny. I just heard on the news that you need to keep some of your curves. It's a sign of intelligence. Hmmmmm...
Keep up the good work!!!
Good for you......I so need some motivation in that area of my life!
You go girl!
Post a Comment