Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Little Fun at the Park

I don't think summer realizes it's mid-November now. You would not believe the warm weather we are having here. We were one degree from hitting a record high yesterday. So, we took advantage of the warmth and went to the park with our playgroup friends.

Spicy Girl spent a good while pushing Desheng Darling in this swing.

Follow the leader!!


Uh oh, is Desheng Darling tired of all these group shots the mommies insist on taking? Still cute as buttons!!

Next week, we will be celebrating Cheerleader's 4th birthday for playgroup. Can't wait!!



9 comments:

Steffie B. said...

We've had a nice Fall so I can't complain, but I do miss those warm sunny days!

Looks like the girls had fun....like always! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture. Great shot!

mommy24treasures said...

oh fun day! Very sweet of SG to push DD! I am loving the warm weather. Tonite we get a cold front for a couple of days here.

Holly said...

Yes, it has been pretty warm here the last couple of days too. Looks like the girls had a great time. I love SG's shades! And the first picture is just great of the two of you.

PandaMom said...

You know I am totally drooling over that pic of you two!!! Gorgeous!

LaLa said...

Great pics..that first one is incredible. Yeah, I know my girl gets sick of the Mamarazzi too : O

4D said...

Fun times at the park.

Keep smilin!

Nikki said...

You know that I always adore pics of the playgroup - those girls are just the cutest!
The B&W pic of you and SG is soooooooooo good. You look fabulous! Congrats on the weight loss - I'm WAY impressed! Yeah you is right!

Christy said...

What a fun Day. I absolutly love the pic of you and SG. It is beautiful and you look amazing. What a fun time and how cool that you all still get together for playdates. I wish we had that where we are. Very cool!

Christy :)