Friday, November 09, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

I did a post about my refrigerator a long time ago. Go here to read it and you'll understand why I think it's the most beautiful refrigerator in the world.
Spicy Girl has done some redecorating.

9 comments:

Mama Darling said...

It's lovely! There's nothing sadder than a bare refrigerator. On the outside or inside (if you ask my bottomless pit son.)LOL

Lisa said...

So sweet! What a great little artist she is!

Beth said...

SO CUTE!!

SG sure can color, especially inside the lines. What a gift she has.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Nikki said...

I also think your fridge looks beautiful (mine is COVERED too)...
Beats a bare fridge ANY DAY!

SG is a great little artist.
Love the butterflies.

Holly said...

Precious :)

mommy24treasures said...

it is perfect~

Mom 2 six said...

It's so organized !!

Linette said...

It's great! That's what refrigerators are for. :) SG is a very talented artist!

Tamara said...

Surprising neat and artsy looking. I can see why it's so beautiful to you (love the stainless steel too!)