Monday, November 19, 2007

Princess Palooza!!!



Today we celebrated Cheerleader's 4th birthday. She had a Princess Tea Party. Now, this was special because Spicy Girl has been sick every year for Cheerleader's birthday, so this year we were determined to make it. Well, we did, despite the fact that S.G. woke up with a runny nose....then my car wouldn't start. But we took some Dimetapp and Daddy Spice got my car started, and we made it!!Oh, and something else really special....Panda Mom and Panda Girl got to come too!!




First activity, makeup!!


We have Cheerleader to the left and Snow Bunny to the right.

.










Doodlebug to the left and Spicy Girl to the right.













Panda Girl to the left and Desheng Darling to the right.

















The annual chocolate fountain. Yum!!











Lunch with Cinderella










Singing Happy Birthday













Cheerleader's grandmother made these beautiful tea cups for the girls. Team Mom made this awesome cake!!












Cake and treats!!















Being a princess can be so exhausting!!










Happy Birthday Cheerleader!! We had a wonderful time!!







13 comments:

Linette said...

Looks like so much fun! That cake looks amazing. :) And the chocolate fountain too... now I'm hungry. ;)

mommy24treasures said...

oh my what a cake! Definitely fit for a Princess. Looks like so much fun.

Nikki said...

Oh my word! That is what I want to do for Lily's next birthday...now, can all you girls come? And, can Team Mom please make that FABULOUS cake????

Looks like such a blast. And those girls are more beautiful than any princess I've ever seen.

Adele said...

Okay, this party looks like it was just so much fun. All of the girls are just beautiful in their princess dresses. I love that cake too. Wow, that woman is talented!!! The tea cups are so precious too. What a neat keepsake for the girls.
That cake has me hungry now. :)

Ashley said...

Looks AMAZING!!

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

4D said...

I wanna go to a princess tea party!! What a great idea. Everything looked awesome!

Keep smiin!

Amy said...

Now that is a great party!

Christy said...

You guys have such an amazing group. I totally need a group like yours. Amazing!!! Love the pics. The girls look like they are so having a great time!! I cant wait to do those parties for Mia. All I have had up until now is boys trucks and amry and boy stuff. Cant wait to do the whole princess thing. Very cute!!!

Christy :)

Mama Darling said...

Love the pictures! I'm just sending everyone to your blog to look at them. Of course, I am going to borrow(steal) a few for keepsakes. Wasn't it a wonderful party? Such talent. I've got to get a chocolate fountain!

Steffie B. said...

OMW.....that is fabulous.....and look at that cake! I'm starving now.....all the girls look darling. Thanks for posting an individual picture of them all.

Kim N Jeff said...

The girls all look so precious!!! Disney is my favorit place on earth!!!

Looks like they all had a great time - and you're right it is exausting work being a princess!!!

PandaMom said...

What great pics! We had such a blast and were so blessed to be able to come down. Wasn't that cake the BEST?!

JulieM said...

I just came across your blog and fell in love with the birthday cake. I always make my kids birthday cake. Did you make the cake. If you did are you willing to share your secrets to you cake?