Thursday, February 07, 2008

Gung Hay Fat Choy

Ni Hao!! Happy Chinese New Year to everyone. We started our celebrating on Tuesday night. We met our playgroup families for our annual CNY dinner.



I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!


13 comments:

C's Mom said...

Happy CNY to you and yours. Love the adorable photos :0)

Sandra said...

Happy CNY! I love that first picture of spicy/sassy girl!

4D said...

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Keep smilin!

LaLa said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you too!!! Looks like a fun time!

Nikki said...

The girlies are cute as ever!

Happy, Happy Chinese New Year to you and yours.
XO

Steffie B. said...

ok....her outfit is just too cute! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Where in the world did Spicy/Sassy Girl come up with that smart pose? She's a hoot. But we already knew that.

Kim N Jeff said...

Happy CNY! The girls all look soooo cute :)

Mama Darling said...

We enjoyed getting together Tuesday night with you and SG. Wish DS could have joined the group. I think we may go to the Crow Museum this afternoon so the girls can watch the dragon dance.

mommy24treasures said...

cutie's, cuties's...

Anonymous said...

look at her with those hands on those hips. That is too cute! I hope Evie does things like that! LOVE IT. Happy CNY!

Kim said...

Happy Chinese New Year...
Have a Great Sunday..
Love the little outfit..
CUTE,CUTE,CUTE

redmaryjanes said...

What beautiful girls! Happy CNY to you all too!