Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pancake Picnic in our Pajamas

Oh what fun we had today at Preschool. It's P week, and today was our Pancake Pajama Picnic. I started off by reading Pancakes for Breakfast by Tomie DePaola.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Jennifer and Mrs. Jenna were making pancakes on a griddle.


Mmmmmm, Spicy Girl sure does love her pancake......and yes, goldfish too.



This is the fabulous Pre-K team. Thank you Mrs. Mary, Mrs. Jenna and Mrs. Jennifer for helping make Pancake Day so much fun!! And would you believe it was Mrs. Jennifer and Mrs. Jenna's first time to make pancakes?


I was thinking.....maybe for S week, we could wear our pajamas for SLEEP, and then Z week for ZZZZZZZ.



15 comments:

Gracie said...

Pajama day! I ♥ it

Mama Darling said...

Love the pjs and your shoes!! Looks like you all had a great time. Great ideas! I don't think you would have any trouble convincing the others to go along with your ideas for S and Z weeks!

Anonymous said...

What a Perfect day! I love it...

C's Mom said...

Now that's my kind of way to go to school!

Linette said...

What fun! I love your pajamas- too cute. :)

Kelly And Allison said...

That looks like a perfect school day for kids. Wish my kids school can do something like that. Your girl looks so happy.. I love it..

~LL~ said...

How FUN!!! I LOVE IT!!!

For "D" day, did you do DR PEPPER?

Nikki said...

Oh yeah, sign me up for anything that involves PJ's and pancakes!
Ya'll look super cute in your jammies.

Beth said...

Precious PJs Mommy Spice!

Your school does such wonderful things. You are looking fantastic, btw!

redmaryjanes said...

That is so cute! Good Job Mom of being a room Mom and setting up something so special.

mommy24treasures said...

oh it does sound like a great day! I am so glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute idea! Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steffie B. said...

How fun.....and you are looking pretty sexy in those polka dot PJ's girl....lol Have a great weekend! ;)

PandaMom said...

Sooooo cute! You and your teaching partner are just adorable and of course, SG is the CUTEST, too!