Monday, February 11, 2008

Valentine Activities Begin!!

Our Valentine's week has officially begun!! This week, our playgroup came to our house for a Valentine party. It's been a long time since everyone's been to our house, so the girls had a great time playing with all the "new" toys.
We went outside to play on the playground. We swung....



climbed....



contemplated climbing...




slid.....





and enjoyed lunch and valentine's!!

It was so nice having our friends over today. The girls had so much fun playing together, and the mommies, well, let's just say, we talked till way past noon!! And loved every minute of it.
We'll be back with lot's more Valentine fun this week!!






9 comments:

Christy said...

TOOO fun!! I love valentines. I also love your play group-- Way fun group of girls.

Christy :)

Nikki said...

They all look so cute in their festive pink/red outfits!
LOVE the slide "train"...too fun.

~Amy~ said...

The picture on the slide is my favorite! How cute is that?! I love this holiday...so much to love and be thankful for!

4D said...

The lovefest begins!! Cute stuff.

Keep smilin!

Linette said...

How fun-I love the Valentine's week idea. :) All the girls looks adorable as always! Can't wait to see more pics.

Gracie said...

Awwww, what cute pictures...i love the last one! Too cute....have a good wednesday :)

~LL~ said...

TOO FUN! love it!!!

I just have a bunch of crazy boys...I can't get cutesy with that...all our valentines have transformers or darth vader on them. LOL~!

Kim said...

How fun!!!!
Looks like everyone was having a BLAST...

Elise said...

they all look so cute together! I love valentines day activities!