Today, Spicy Girl and I went to meet the newest member of our playgroup. Meet Miss Bethany. She is 8 months old and just got home from China 2 weeks ago. She is just an absolute doll. Sooo happy. She just smiled, laughed and wiggled all over the place. We have waited a long time with her family to get her here. Big congratulations to the Doss family!!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
AWwwwwww...so sweet.
And the Beatles...yes...I'm a HUGE fan. I am quite proud that I actually figured out how to put it on my blog.
She is the cutest, giggliest, wobbliest little thing ever!
I just love her...Hello sweet Bethany! Welcome home!
XO
What a total cutie!! She is adorable and very young. Im sure she will add a lot of fun to your play group.
Christy :)
Awww she is so adorable! And that little laugh is just precious!
She is PRECIOUS!!!!
Can't wait to meet Miss Bethany. Welcome home, Little Doll.
Welcome home sweet girl!
I love her laugh, it is the BEST!
So cute and love the giggles! Congrats to Bethany's family!!!
Welcome Home Bethany! It makes my heart so happy to see another baby girl come home. She is just precious!!!
darling!
Welcome home Bethany! Beautiful child.
Welcome home Bethany- she is too precious for words.
Post a Comment