Thursday, February 28, 2008

facebook


Please forgive me. I know I've been a little absent in the blog world. I've recently discovered facebook, and it's been so much fun.This is a picture of some of my second grade students who attended my wedding back in 1993. This was my first year to teach, and a special one for me. There are 2 girls I kept in touch with for several years....the one in the red dress and the one in the blue dress. We lost contact when we moved 3 years ago. I found them on facebook. They are seniors in college. Feel old much!!!
I also found this long lost bridesmaid!! We were such good friend for several years and then just lost touch. You have got to go try it out if you haven't already. I really never would have done it, but Panda Mom talked me into it....just like she talked me in to starting a blog. LOL!!




7 comments:

Nikki said...

OK, I think I might need to check out Facebook - ya'll have me totally interested!
(and what channel would I find Magic School Bus? Lily has never watched it, but I would love to check it out)

Nikki said...

OK, so I went to Facebook and tried to sign up, but it wouldn't accept my name(?)
Weird.

Ashley said...

Yes, facebook is a time stealer! That's great that you were able to find long-lost friends! Yay technology! ;)

Lauren said...

Im a Facebook addict...lol

Mama Darling said...

You'd better watch that Panda Mom. She'll have you adopting TWO puppies, too!!!LOL I know it wouldn't really be too hard to convince you to do that! Glad you're having fun on Facebook.

~LL~ said...

Hmmmm....will have to thank about that one. :D Had fun tonight...have to get together again soon!

Lisa said...

What a BEAUTIFUL bride you were!