Monday, February 04, 2008

Where's Your Shoe?!!!

Conversation between Mommy and Spicy Girl:
Mommy: S.G., get your shoes on. We're leaving in just a minute.
S.G.: Which ones?
Mommy: Your tennis shoes.
S.G. I don't know where they are.
Mommy: Check your closet.
S.G.: There's one, but I don't know where the other is.
Mommy: Ugh! Look under the beds.
S.G. Not there.
Mommy: Where did you take them off?
S.G. I don't remember.
Mommy: Hmph! Just put something else on.
Now, why didn't I think to look in her craft box?

Just another day in the life of The Spicy Family.


17 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

well silly, it was in the most obvious place! ;)

Sandra said...

Hmmm, don't you know that is where we ALWAYS keep our shoes??? It seems perfectly obvious to me :-)

kitchu said...

Oh that is too funny!

Anonymous said...

and yet another use for the old crafts box

Anonymous said...

umm, remember when I lost those reading glasses the last time we stayed with you???

LaLa said...

ha ha...great place to keep it!

~Amy~ said...

haha too cute!

day by day said...

That is so funny! I can't imagine why you wouldn't have checked your craft box for missing shoes. : )

Lisa said...

That's hilarious! Thats our life to to a tee, ha! It always amazes me how she can get two shows in such complete and different places, ha! Oh well, guess you just have to laugh, ha!

Linette said...

Oh-that's funny! :)

Steffie B. said...

That is too funny!

Ashley said...

Why of course that's where the shoe would be! I bet it was the last place you looked too, huh? :)

redmaryjanes said...

That is the story of my life with Tyler. He loses everything and we find them in the most bizarre places!

Mom 2 six said...

How funny !

Nikki said...

Silly momma!
That is TOO funny! thanks for the laugh this morning.
XO

Beth said...

The craft box, how very appropriate. Why is it that the obvious sometimes [or mostly in my case] eludes the mommies? ;-)

Gung Hay Fat Choy a litte early--don't forget to TiVo Ni Hao Kai-Lan tomorrow, it is on Nick Jr. at 10 am CST. I have the series set to record. We have been waiting FOREVER it seems for it to begin.

Lauren said...

HAHA!!! Thats so great :)