Thursday, April 03, 2008

New Crocs

It's been a while since I posted about Spicy Girl's cousin Sonja. Sonja lived with us when we brought S.G. home from China. The two of them have a very special bond. Sonja has recently discovered the great wonders of Crocs. She insisted on taking us out to buy us some. Hey, I'm not passing up free shoes, and neither is Spicy Girl!!


I love the green ones!!
Spicy Girl got $10 from the Easter Grandmother, so she used her money to buy the decorative flowers for the tops of her crocs.
Thank you Sonja!!


10 comments:

4D said...

Cute stuff! I love my Crocs...they are my house slippers.

Keep smilin!

Nikki said...

We are HUGE croc fans at this house...that is all Lily would wear last summer.

I love SG's choice - the green is so cute!

~LL~ said...

OK....can I be odd man out....kind of....Honestly, I didn't even know what they were until this post. heard of 'em...just didn't know what they looked like.

Ashley said...

Too Cute!! LOVE the color. My crocs are the most comfortable shoes I own.

Adele said...

So funny....we just bought new crocs last night and some Jibbitz to go in them. It was fun picking them out. I love SG's green crocs. I did not see that color or we would have certainly picked those up! I love her spring picture! She is just so beautiful!!! Have a great weekend!

Rmomof3 said...

So precious! I think I am a little jealous that Spicy girl looks all "SPRING-I-FIED" - we had snow covered grounds this morning!
Blessings to all the Spices!
Renee and the ATH clan

Linette said...

How fun..I love the green ones. We're huge croc fans here too. :)
Hannah would have a pair in every color if I let her!

Steffie B. said...

We totally LOVE crocs at this house too! ;) SG looks darling in her snazzy green ones!

Anonymous said...

Those are to cute!
Evie has a pair of tiny pink crocs! Gotta love them!

Anonymous said...

Love the green crocs especially with all the cute decorations that SG picked out. I always look at your blog, (I'm friends with Pandamom) but this is the first time I've ever posted on here. Love your blog..
:)