Tuesday, April 07, 2009
American Idol
Ok, who's watching it with me? Since the second season of American Idol, I have been hooked. I LOVE it from beginning to end. The year that Carrie Underwood won, I knew she had it in the bag when she sang Alone by Heart.
This season has been really fun to watch because there are so many talented singers. But I cannot get past Adam Lambert. He is probably the most talented American Idol I've seen this far. I know I have some A.I buddies out there. Who are your favorites?
BTW, I also love Danny and Kris. Kris was my favorite last week. But I always find myself looking forward to seeing what Adam is going to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
agreed!
I am not an Adam fan AT ALL, but he did a great job last night! I'm a HUGE Danny fan! I like Matt and Chris too. My least favorite is Scott. I don't think his voice is that great... and Lil hasn't been shining lately.
I am with you. I know a lot of people love Danny, but I just don't understand what the big deal is. I think Adam has got it in the bag!
I am a HUGE fan! Have been since season 1. Adam is awesome!
Keep smilin!
Adam did a great job last night, but my ♥ is for Danny!! I just love him!! Hopefully Scott or Lil rounds will go home tonight!
I am totally with you! I think that Adam is insanely talented. I also like Danny, Matt and Kris. Allison is very talented too. They all have bright futures ahead of them.
Hello, my A.I. friend! I've actually been meaning to leave you a comment for quite some time now to ask what your thoughts are on this season :)
It's so hard for me to tell at this point who will be in the finale, but I think at least four have a good shot of it - Danny, Adam, Kris, and Allison. Matt is iffy for me, and then the other two I think might be leaving soon. So hard to tell this year!
I've been trying to catch up on your blog - looks like you guys have been busy with all kinds of fun!
I agree with you...I can't get enough of Adam! I do really like Danny too though. I've been hooked to A.I. from the beginning like you:)
OK...I'll be the unpopular one (but you, erica and tollesons4him know me well...)
I cannot stand AI....nor do I like any reality show. sorry....I didn't even know who you were talking about in a comment to Erica until I came over here....LOL~
I love Danny but Adam is definitely one of the best AI contestants ever. I am a huge AI fan and Carrie Underwood is my all time fave...check out my FB page for the video of her singing How Great Thou Art at the Grand Ole' Opry...amazing!
Post a Comment