Saturday, April 25, 2009


I have sat down a few times with Spicy Girl to teach her how to tie shoes, but the velcro ones are just so stink'in convenient. Well, what do you do when you're home for two days with a sick kiddo....teach them how to tie shoes. She was determined to get it this time...and she did!!

5 comments:

Ski Patrol said...

Good job tying your shoes!!! Snow bunny says she misses you. she sends hugs, hugs and more hugs!!!

Mama Darling said...

Way to go SG! DD just learned to tie hers a couple of months ago. I still have to help her get them tight enough sometimes. A righty teaching a lefty to tie her shoes was a little challenging. LOL
Sorry about the strep throat and pink eye. Hope you are feeling better soon. Miss you!

Mama Darling said...

Hey, I just looked at RQ. It looks like you might be out of the Review Room. Am I right? If so, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Go ck.

~LL~ said...

GOOD GIRL!!!

Kris said...

YEAH, SG!