Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter....Part 2


We spent Saturday celebrating Easter with my family. Mamama Spice had the annual Easter Egg Hunt with hundreds of eggs. Spicy Girl loves spending time with her family. We all had a wonderful time.


The Cousins


You know how when you load all your pictures onto your computer and get a really good look at them? Well, I couldn't believe how awesome these two pictures turned out. Spicy Girl and her cousin "B" are two peas in a pod. These are my favorite pictures!!

4 comments:

erica said...

Those are so adorable! I was thinking of you yesterday... Easter Sunday has such a different meaning when you're not in charge of Kids Ministry:)!

Nikki said...

Checkin' in on you, my friend.
Glad you had such a great Easter.
LOVE the pic of SG and her cousin...Cousins are just the best! Lily adores hers too!
XO

~LL~ said...

Those pics are great. Glad you all had a great time

Mardi said...

Hi Mommyspice!

Looks like another wonderful Easter! SG is getting so big! I feel like I've watched SG and panda girl grow up! :)

I am writing to ask a question in regard to traveling in China. Did you bring your Bible? I know it is illegal to own a Bible in China, but do they allow foreign travelers to have one?

Thanks! :)