
Yesterday was Spicy Girl's first day of school. She has a Minnie Mouse backpack, and her toy Minnie Mouse was sticking out of the top. Our preschool is themed "Noah's Ark" so each class is an animal name. Spicy Girl is in the Fish class. She had a wonderful first day. She was the "teacher's helper" all day. When kids cried for Mommy, Spicy Girl helped distract them with toys and games. She would stay at the back of the line with one of the teachers to help the other kids stay in line. I'm so proud of my little "fish." I love you Spicy Girl!!

2 comments:
My, my how she has matured! I love that she is helping the others and comforting them. So sweet! BTW, she looks totally adorable!
Could she be any more beautiful?? I don't think so! What a great picture! I love the backpack and the pink bow in her hair! I can't wait to have my daughter home so I can get some girly cuteness in my life!!!
Post a Comment