I see my niece in the green sweat shirt, but where'd my Spicy Girl go. I know she was just here. Wait a minute. That little girl with the silly disguise on looks a little like my girl. There she is!!Spicy Girl thought she was quite funny in her little disguise. We had our Kid's Christmas party at church last night and Spicy Girl got a goodie bag from her class. These cute glasses were in the bag. She sure had fun....as did everyone else.
We had over 300 kids last night. About 4 of our kids have started their own band and started off the night with a Christmas song. It was awesome! Then our Master's Commission band played, and the kids loved it! We had an awesome time, and again, are so excited to be a part of this incredible church!!
3 comments:
Is it Groucho Marx that she resembles??? You know I love your church. Enough said.
Don't these girls just love being silly???
You are sooooo busy! I don't know how you work everything in. The Christmas party idea was great. Glad to see you had so many kids participate.
Looks like an awesome church! Glad to see Spicy Girl had fun! :)
Post a Comment