Monday, December 18, 2006

Baking Christmas Cookies with Friends

Well, here they are again. Our little "Chopstick Chics!" Today we went to Panda Girl's house to make Christmas cookies. The girls are wearing shirts that say, "Everybody loves a brown-eyed girl."
We've begun making cookies. Panda Girl and Cheerleader went first. Spicy Girl wants to know when it's her turn.
Here's a few before we baked them. Spicy Girls is the big gingerbread man.
Time to ice the cookies. Deshing Darling and Spicy Girl are icing the tops of their cookies. I think I saw the spreader go into their mouths a few times. Thankfully, there was enough left for the cookie.
Looks good Spicy Girl!!

3 comments:

Mardi said...

Looks like lots of yummy fun! I love your group name "chopstick chics" by the way. :)

PandaMom said...

I have to have the one of the cookies on the stove! I didn't even think of that!

Mama Darling said...

We had a great time, too! We love all of our brown-eyed friends! And yes, DD enjoyed the icing and sprinkles with and without the cookies just like SG.