Monday, December 18, 2006

Happy Anniversary


13 years ago tonight, I married my best friend. We met in Austin at the church D.S. attended since birth. I came along at the age of 18. We were friends for a year before we went out on our first date. We have been together ever since. I might add, our first date was 5 years before we got married, so we've actually been together for 18 years.

We have had the most wonderful marriage. Our relationship is one of love, laughter, respect and encouragement. I cannot think of one time this man has put me down or made me feel bad about myself. He is a source of strength for me. I am proud and honored to be this man's wife. I look forward to a lifetime with him. Happy Anniversary!!

7 comments:

Mardi said...

Happy Anniversary!! Is'nt it good to be married to your best friend! :) Enjoy!

~LL~ said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Y'all make a great couple. I wish you God's Blessings and many more years together.

PandaMom said...

Awwwww! You guys are so great together and we are blessed to know you. HUG.

Mama Darling said...

Ain't love grand? Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

happy anniversary..beautiful picture..thanks for the encouragemet

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Being married is one of the greatest gifts in life.... that and children.


Enjoy!!

GloryandGrace said...

My friend has that same Ecc. 4:12 picture over on her blog! :)

www.unwaveringfaithfulness.blogspot.com