Will Farrell....what can I say? He absolutely cracks me up! I first discovered him on Saturday Night Live playing the "wannabe" cheerleader. I will admit I only watched the show to see him in that role. Then he started making movies. One of my favorites is Elf. He has such a way of acting so innocent and childlike. This is such a cute movie, and full of great lines. Here are some funny ones I was able to find. What are some of your favorite lines?
OK~your new icon came up and is cute! Now~Will....I adore this movie and I love all the great quotes from it!!!! He is priceless in this flick. "I'm nothin' but a cotton-headed-ninny-muggins!"
I love this and National Lampoon's Christmas. They're the type of movies you laugh so hard at, even if you've seen it so many times you know what's coming next. :)
Just happened upon your blog, and had to say, your daughter is beautiful and the picture of all the girls together in their Christmas finery is very sweet.
Our family is nothing short of ordinary. We are first and foremost, lovers of God. After 15 years in full time ministry, we are now business owners, teachers, computer nerds and now... beekeepers. We are a mom, a dad, and a beautiful daughter adopted from China. This blog is designed to share our eclectic life with dear family and friends, old and new.
Is totally into coffee, desserts and spending time with her family. Photography, staying up late and traveling are her delights!!
My husband, my love, my best friend. A man who knows something about everything. Ministry will always be a part of his life....even while making pretzels (as the owner of an Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels).
The love of our life; Little B is quite the animal lover. She's a happy girl with lots of spunk who keeps us on our toes. What was life like before this angel entered our lives?
Chinese Proverb
There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
5 comments:
OK~your new icon came up and is cute! Now~Will....I adore this movie and I love all the great quotes from it!!!! He is priceless in this flick. "I'm nothin' but a cotton-headed-ninny-muggins!"
I think PandaMom needs to send me that movie as a Christmas present...hmm...
He cracks me up too! :)
I love this and National Lampoon's Christmas. They're the type of movies you laugh so hard at, even if you've seen it so many times you know what's coming next. :)
I love this movie too! I watched it again on Thursday night! Will is crazy!
Merry Christmas SpicyMom!
Just happened upon your blog, and had to say, your daughter is beautiful and the picture of all the girls together in their Christmas finery is very sweet.
I love Elf, especially the elevator scene.
Post a Comment