Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I've Been Tagged!!

Well, I've been tagged by a blogger friend, Amy, and now I have to list 6 odd things about myself. That is way too easy. I don't know which 6 things to pick. Here goes:

1. I love the smell of Home Depot!! I remember when I was a child, my aunt and uncle had just moved in to a new neighborhood. All of the other houses around them were still being built, so we would walk through them. That was way before Home Depot. Anyway, when I walked in to Home Depot for the first time, I remembered that smell. I think about Uncle Gary and Aunt Stella every time I go into one.

2. I have a barefoot fetish. I can't stand walking around barefoot. If I step on the littlest thing and it gets caught between my toes or stuck to the bottom of my foot, I'm completely grossed out! I own a lot of slippers.

3. I love the smell of coconut, but hate to eat it. It's a texture thing.

4. I'm obsessed with the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. When I was a kid, there were no cartoons on Thanksgiving morning, so I watched the parade. I grew to love it!!

5. Food Buffets are the best!! I'm like a kid in a candy store! I want a little bit of everything. Just having so many choices makes me giddy!

6. Chapstick, must have chapstick. After the makeup has come off in the evenings, I must have chapstick. I leave them in several drawers around my house. I even leave one in my overnight bag, since I've had to buy so many while on vacation after forgetting to pack one.

Now I will tag a few other blogger friends:
The "G" Boys
As for Me and My House
The Warming Hut
Team Mom
Deshing Darling

No comments: