Have I ever mentioned how much I love our playgroup? Mondays are the highlight of my week. When we moved to this area over 2 years ago, I knew no one with children adopted from China. Then I met Panda Mom one day at Home Depot. A few weeks later we met Mommy Darling at Penney's. She introduced us to Team Mom, and then I met "A"s mom at the mall. Now we meet faithfully every Monday for playgroup. This week we had our Christmas party.

The girls brought $1 store gifts for each other, and the moms prepared lunch.
Before we knew it, it was 2:00, and time to go home. We had so much fun, as we always do. Watching the girls grow up is amazing. We've been a group of friends for almost 2 years now. I love you guys!!

8 comments:
You beat me! I took a nap first! ; )
What beautiful mommies and daughters! You all look great. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
What a beautiful group shot!! What lucky girls and lucky Moms!!!
Mary
P.S.
We got our TA today!!! Yipee!!!!
The fun never ends! So glad Panda-Mom almost attacked me in Penney's. Ha! Our lives just wouldn't be the same without this group.
Awesome! Two years now! Can't believe how time passes. You are BEST MOM OF THE YEAR.
Love, B and Ma
Thanks for visiting my blog! Your daughter is gorgeous! Good luck with the rest of the paperchase. I'm sure you'll get your I-171H in plenty of time.
:-)
Thanks for visiting my blog! Your daughter is gorgeous! Good luck with the rest of the paperchase. I'm sure you'll get your I-171H in plenty of time.
:-)
Thanks for visiting my blog! Your daughter is gorgeous! Good luck with the rest of the paperchase. I'm sure you'll get your I-171H in plenty of time.
:-)
Post a Comment