Today cousin Sonja came over. I needed to clean house, but when she walked in, I knew my house cleaning would have to wait another day. After getting ready, I realized I did not hear the girls in the house. I did however find them playing in the leaves outside. Sonja raked them up and Spicy Girl jumped right in. Oh, childhood memories.
What fun to run through and kick the leaves!
Tonight we went to our small town "Festival of Trees."
We did some face painting.
Got free donuts at The Donut House...however, this pretty one was not free. Spicy Girl just had to have it because it had pink on it.
One area was filled with every kind of tree you could think of. It was a silent auction. Spicy Girl really liked this one. She also loved a fuzzy pink Diva tree...Yikes!Thanks for a fun day Sonja!!

4 comments:
I love the bottom picture! I'm jealous. We went to the parade, but didn't make it to the rest of the festivities. Looks like Spicy Girl had a great day all day!
I love, love, love the last pic!!!!!!! So Christmasy-perfect! I also like your sidebar extras! Remember that you are my ride tomorrow...thank you.
The pictures look magical. Spicy girl sounds like a very girly girl! Love that. I'm looking forward to my first very specail Christmas season with my very own spicy girl :)
mommy spice...LOVE the pics...and thanks for commenting on my blog...makes me realize that at least one person looks at the effort...tee hee!! Have a happy day!
Post a Comment