Awwww, my poor baby is sick. I know when she comes in to my room saying that her "brain" hurts, we have fever. Well, she had fever and swollen tonsils all day yesterday, but this morning she woke up with a temp of 103. Yep, we're staying home today. Don't worry Mrs. "N", she has made a "home school" schedule for us to follow today. We will not fall behind.
Monday, September 15, 2008
First Sick Day
Awwww, my poor baby is sick. I know when she comes in to my room saying that her "brain" hurts, we have fever. Well, she had fever and swollen tonsils all day yesterday, but this morning she woke up with a temp of 103. Yep, we're staying home today. Don't worry Mrs. "N", she has made a "home school" schedule for us to follow today. We will not fall behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh I hope sweet girl feels better soon
Poor baby...hope she feels better soon!
Poor little thing. I hope she feels better. She looks really out of it. Good luck!!
Christy :)
Did she include objectives in her home school plan? :)
Bless her heart. I hope she is back to her old self soon.
Post a Comment